We’re really delighted to be named as the NI regional winner of the 2019 Chamber Business Awards Small Business of the Year.
The Chamber Business Awards recognises and rewards excellence in business across nine categories. One winner from each UK region is chosen in each category, who will now progress to the national awards.
Fathom came out on top among all entrants in our category from our region (members of Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce & Industry). At the national awards, we are shortlisted alongside regional winners from nine other Chambers of Commerce.
Small Business of the Year (sponsored by Facebook) finalists
- Actisense (Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Coleman James Ltd (North East England Chamber of Commerce)
- Fathom (Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Indra Renewable Technologies Ltd (Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce)
- Premiership Experience (Glasgow Chamber of Commerce)
- Platts Animal Bedding (West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce)
- Storthes Hall Park (Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce)
- The Filter Design Company Ltd (St Helens Chamber)
- TTK Confectionery Ltd (East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire))
- Ultimotive Ltd (Essex Chambers of Commerce)
In the past year Fathom has enjoyed continued success as an agency.
Some of our key achievements include
- steady commercial growth
- a bigger team of experts with diverse specialisms
- new service offerings, like end–to–end service design and accessibility audits
- rollout of a new content strategy
- growth in UX training
- prestigious industry awards.
The winners of the national Chamber Business Awards will be announced at a gala awards dinner on 28.11.2019 hosted at Tobacco Dock, London.
We’d like to congratulate all the finalists and we look forward to seeing you on the night.