Business and user insight drive design performance, so Fathom focuses on representing the voice of the user within the design process. Through primary, secondary and desk research techniques, we explore qualitative and quantitative insights, measuring both behaviour and attitude, to fully understand customers.
Service areas include:
- Usability testing
- Contextual enquiry and field studies
- Focus groups and user interviews
- A/B and multivariate testing
- User surveys
- Click and perception tests
- Card sorting and tree testing – IA
- Desk and secondary research
- Expertise: For nearly two decades our senior people have been helping organisations of all sizes do better business online
- Knowledge: Because we constantly invest time reading blogs, listening to podcasts and learning from our commercial experiences, we are confident that we know our stuff
- Real–world results: Not only do we immerse ourselves in the latest thinking and best practice, we constantly apply it to real–life challenges, delivering real–life solutions
- Quality: We take massive pride in the quality of our work. The majority of our new business comes from referrals; we succeed when our clients succeed
- Service: Different clients are at varying stages of online maturity, and we understand that. Our project management methodologies ensure that we provide you with the support you need, when you need it
Pick up the phone or drop us an email. The first consultation is always no–obligation and free of charge, and we’re always looking for an excuse to put on the kettle.