Fathom focuses on representing the voice of the user within the design process as business and user insights drive design performance. We use primary, secondary and desk research techniques to measure both behaviour and attitude. Qualitative and quantitative insights help us to fully understand your customers.
Service areas include:
- Usability testing
- Contextual enquiry and field studies
- Focus groups and user interviews
- A/B and multivariate testing
- User surveys
- Click and perception tests
- Card sorting and tree testing – IA
- Desk and secondary research
- Expertise: For over two decades our senior people have been helping organisations of all sizes do better business online
- Knowledge: We constantly invest time both in the theory of user–centred design and learning from our commercial experiences
- Real–world results: We continuously apply what we learn to real–life challenges, delivering effective solutions for our clients
- Quality: We take immense pride in the quality of our work
- Service: Different clients are at varying stages of online maturity. Our project management methodologies ensure that we provide you with the support you need, when you need it
Pick up the phone or drop us an email. The first consultation is always no–obligation and free of charge. Two of our favourite things are meeting new people and chatting about design.